Leftover Curried Frittata Recipe
Make the perfect brunch and get rid of your leftovers with our curried frittata recipe! Ingredients 6 eggs1 packet Kohinoor Bombay Egg Curry Cooking Sauce1 onion, sliced1 tbsp oil150g leftover turkey100g leftover mixed cooked vegetables75g peasFresh coriander to serve Method In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and the Egg Curry Cooking Sauce…
Keep this recipe for later
Make the perfect brunch and get rid of your leftovers with our curried frittata recipe!
1 packet Kohinoor Bombay Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp oil
150g leftover turkey
100g leftover mixed cooked vegetables
Fresh coriander to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and the Egg Curry Cooking Sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan (that is suitable for the oven), add the oil and add the onion.
- Gently fry the onion until translucent then add the leftover turkey, peas, and vegetables.
- Add in the egg mixture on a medium heat and fry for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the frying pan to the grill and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the egg is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Kohinoor Bombay Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
A traditional Indian egg recipe that has found popularity in Bombay. This preparation combines onions, tomatoes, spices and cashew nuts in a rich and flavourful sauce.