Crispy Chilli Chicken Recipe
Combine the fiery flavours of India with the aromatic tastes of China with our crispy chilli chicken recipe using Kohinoor’s Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce.
375g chicken breast, diced
1 egg white
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 Kohinoor Chilli Paneer Sauce
50g red and green peppers
2 sliced green chillies
1 tsp chopped coriander
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Mix together the egg white and soy sauce and marinate the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornflour and mix well and keep for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or deep fat fryer to 180˚C.
- Carefully add the chicken individually in batches to the oil and fry into golden and cooked inside.
- In a separate wok or deep frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and fry the pepper and the sliced green chilli.
- Pour the contents of Kohinoor’s Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and cook till all the sauce is coated on the chicken.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves spring onions and accompanied with steamed basmati rice.
Kohinoor Calcutta Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce
A spicy stir fry sauce flavoured with bell peppers, soy sauce, and garlic.