Combine the fiery flavours of India with the aromatic tastes of China with our crispy chilli chicken recipe using Kohinoor’s Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce.
375g chicken breast, diced
1 egg white
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
1 Kohinoor Chilli Paneer Sauce
50g red and green peppers
2 sliced green chillies
1 tsp chopped coriander
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Mix together the egg white and soy sauce and marinate the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornflour and mix well and keep for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or deep fat fryer to 180˚C.
- Carefully add the chicken individually in batches to the oil and fry into golden and cooked inside.
- In a separate wok or deep frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and fry the pepper and the sliced green chilli.
- Pour the contents of Kohinoor’s Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and cook till all the sauce is coated on the chicken.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves spring onions and accompanied with steamed basmati rice.
Kohinoor Calcutta Chilli Paneer Cooking Sauce
A spicy stir fry sauce flavoured with bell peppers, soy sauce, and garlic.