Easter is a bit different this year, so why not cooking something a little different with Kohinoor’s Lamb Kolhapuri Masala as a spicy kick to your easter weekend.
450g lamb, diced
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp ginger/garlic paste
1 Kohinoor Kolhapuri Masala Cooking Sauce
Fresh coriander to serve
- Heat 2 tsp of cooking oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the mustard seeds and garlic/ginger paste, frying for 2-3 minutes until the seeds start to crackle.
- Add the diced lamb and sauté to brown slightly
- Add the water, cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes
- Once the lamb is tender, add the Kohinoor Mumbai Kolhapuri Cooking Sauce and stir
- Simmer for 10 minutes
- Serve with fresh coriander leaves
One of the spiciest dishes on the Indian sub-continent, this traditional recipe mixes roasted spices with coconut to create a sauce that is busting with flavour.