Indian Scrambled Eggs Recipe
These Indian scrambled eggs are the perfect way to spice up the start of your today. Upgrade a favourite with this tasty recipe. Ingredients 1 small red onion 1/4 tsp cumin1/4 tsp garam masalaPinch of turmeric2 large tomatoes, chopped and de-seeded1 green chilli, chopped and de-seeded1 garlic, chopped1 tbsp butter7 eggsHandful of coriander, choppedSalt &…
Keep this recipe for later
These Indian scrambled eggs are the perfect way to spice up the start of your today. Upgrade a favourite with this tasty recipe.
1 small red onion
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp garam masala
Pinch of turmeric
2 large tomatoes, chopped and de-seeded
1 green chilli, chopped and de-seeded
1 garlic, chopped
1 tbsp butter
Handful of coriander, chopped
Salt & pepper
- Add the butter to a medium sauce pan and melt. Add the chopped chilli, garlic, and onion and gently fry until soft.
- Add the garam masala, turmeric, and cumin and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs until beaten and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the saucepan and gently stir with a wooden spoon.
- Keep stirring the eggs removing from the ehat every so often to ensure they don’t over cook
- When ready, sprinkle the coriander and serve on toast or chapatis.