Cooking a pie with lots of different flavours that’s vegan friendly is easy with Kohinoor’s recipe! Using our side dishes as fillings means that you can whip this up in no time and enjoy authentic flavours of India.
2 packets ready rolled shortcrust pastry
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 packet Kohinoor Bombay Potatoes
1 packet Kohinoor Saag Aloo
1 packet Kohinoor Chana Masala
1 packet Kohinoor Pav Bhaji
1 packet Kohinoor Kashmiri Dum Aloo
1 packet Kohinoor Pindi Chana Aloo
- Heat the oven to 180˚C and prepare a round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Unroll the pastry and cut 6 large, equal rectangles (4 from one pastry sheet and 2 from the other).
- Put the various Kohinoor side dishes in bowls and mix well.
- Put 2 large tablespoon of each filling into a triangle half of the pastry rectangles, leaving an edge around the pastry.
- Brush pastry oil around the edge and fold over the remaining pastry to form 1 triangle and crimp to secure.
- Once all triangles have been filled, arrange in the cake tin so they all slot in together.
- Brush the top of the pastry triangles with coconut oil and put into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with chutneys of choice.